Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
March 9, 2013 Divas in Defense - Introduction to Self Defense O.C.
Saturday, March 9, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM (PST)
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Don't Be a Victim!
Replace Your Fears with Self-Defense Skills and Techniques!
In this course, you’ll learn how to condition yourself to be alert and aware of dangerous situations that can easily be prevented. In addition, you will learn to develop and utilize the following components:
- How to use your natural instincts to protect and defend yourself
- Master the basics of assessing your environment for weapons and escape routes
- Understanding the key vital points of the body that can distract an attacker
- A natural defensive stance that can throw any attacker off-guard
- Parking lots, the dangerous opportunities all around us
- Basic strikes, basic blocks, basic kicks
- An overview of self-defense at close, middle, and longer ranges.
MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO CLASS
Paul Benavidez of Zen Dojos Martial Arts Academy has been instructing Self Defense for over 20 years in the Orange County area. Paul Benavidez is also the only Certified Instructor for Divas in Defense in Orange County, which is a training system that was developed to empower women of all ages with the training and tools imperative to their personal safety and the safety of their families.
Working with Divas in Defense to promote and provide women’s self-defense workshops, we can help women gain the knowledge to protect and arm themselves while gaining confidence to be Fierce & Fabulous!
Don't miss this great event. And sorry guys, this is a Women's only event. Call 949-240-6574 for more details.
When & Where
Zen Dojos Martial Arts Academy
To provide every man, woman, and child the highest quality martial arts training so that they become empowered to live richer, more rewarding and meaningful lives, and in so doing, contribute to a stronger community.